- Uitgever:Psychology Press
- Aantal Pagina's:214
Critical Reasoning in Ethics
Critical Reasoning in Ethics is an accessible introduction that will enable students, through practical exercises, to develop their own skills in reasoning about ethical issues such as:
* analysing and evaluating arguments used in discussions of ethical issues
* analysing and evaluating ethical concepts, such as utilitarianism
* making decisions on ethical issues
* learning how to approach ethical issues in a fair minded way
Ethical issues discussed include the arguments about abortion, euthanasia, capital punishment, animal rights, the environment and war.
The book will be essential reading for philosophy, health, social work and nursing courses.