Gray's Anatomy for Students Flash Cards
Based on the phenomenal artwork found in Gray's Anatomy for Students, 324 brilliantly illustrated, full-color flash cards allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships. Separate groups of cards are devoted to anatomy and imaging Â· back Â· thorax Â· abdomen Â· pelvis/perineum Â· upper limb Â· lower limb Â· head and neck Â· systemic anatomy Â· and clinical (i.e., surface) anatomy. The back of each card identifies the structures shown on the front and reviews relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Emphasizes the practical applications of anatomy with clinical correlations throughout the deck.
- Discusses the relevance of surface anatomy to clinical procedures and physical examination techniques.
- Relates regional anatomy to systemic function.
- Features beautiful full-color anatomic illustrations as well as radiologic images.
- Includes page references to Gray's Anatomy for Students to make further study easy.
- Comes in a convenient 4" x 6" format.
- A perfect review tool for course exams as well as the USMLE Step 1.
Verkrijgbaar als Tweedehands
Houd me op de hoogte!
Ontvang een e-mailbericht zodra dit boek weer tweedehands leverbaar is.