An Introduction to Creating Psychological Experiments in E-Prime®
E-Prime® is the leading software suite by Psychology Software Tools for designing and running Psychology lab experiments. The E-Primer is the perfect accompanying guide: It provides all the necessary knowledge to make E-Prime accessible to everyone. You can learn the tools of Psychological science by following the E-Primer through a series of entertaining, step-by-step recipes that recreate classic experiments. The updated E-Primer expands its proven combination of simple explanations, interesting tutorials and fun exercises, and makes even the novice student quickly confident to create their dream experiment!
* Learn the basic and advanced features of E-Studio's flexible user interface
* 15 step-by-step tutorials let you replicate classic experiments from all Psychology fields
* Learn to write custom code in E-Basic without having any previous experience in programming
* Second edition completely revised for E-Prime 3.
* Based on 10+ years of teaching E-Prime to undergraduates, postgraduates, and colleagues.
Michiel Spapé is senior researcher in Cognition and Social Neuroscience at the University of Helsinki, Finland
Rinus Verdonschot is assistant professor in Psycho- and Neurolinguistics and works in Japan
Henk van Steenbergen is assistant professor in Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience at Leiden University, the Netherlands
“I truly value this book! […] Working through it led me to proficiency with E-Prime, something that has significantly expanded my abilities as a researcher. It's an invaluable resource that I often refer back to when programming new experiments, and I recommend it to everyone I know who is learning to use E-Prime.”
– Matthew Robison, postdoctoral research associate at Arizona State University.